Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jenna Lynn Hotz....

My very first blog post is dedicated to my dear friend Jenna Hotz. She inspired me to bring back my blog, mostly because of her blogging genius, and mostly because I just love her.

What I loved about this weekend....fall leaves, YouTube videos, Arrested Development, candles, football, friends, slack-lining, good conversations, tie dying, coconut creamer, sisters, HSM3, orange chicken, roommates, freshman real time.....


"Faith never knows where it is being led, but knows and loves the one who is leading."

-Oswald Chambers-

8 comments:

Jenna Hotz Gilbreath said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! It makes me ever so happy!
I love your blog, and Arrested Development as well!

schupack said...

WHOA, a blogging Julie Jarrett! you would.

Caroline Belle said...

that sounds like a very happy weekend :)

Anna Lauren McDowell said...

!!!!!!!!

Anna Lauren McDowell said...

I love the background. Write a new blog, I have no idea what is going on with you......

Anonymous said...

I like your background layout fimby.
It is very you.
It's kind of like your room.
Which is a place I have spent a lot of time the last 2 days.
: )
I love you!

schupack said...

waaaaaaay past time for a new post.
it's lame, by the way, to "start blogging again" and then only post once.

Anonymous said...

Julie, seriously.
Post something new.
I mean you haven't been doing anything.